Our LocationLocated where Carter and Johnson counties meet between the mountains of Tennessee, Fish Springs Marina is conveniently located off Highway 321, providing easy access from Elizabethton, Johnson City and Erwin in Northeast Tennessee and Boone, Blowing Rock, Banner Elk and Asheville in Western North Carolina.
Our marina is on the on the south shore, near the middle Watauga Lake, just south of Elizabethton, Tennessee.
Our boat dealership, Fish Springs Marine, is co-located with our Marina on beautiful Watauga Lake.
Directions to Fish Springs MarinaFrom Elizabethton
1. Take 19E/321 south to Hampton and turn left to Lake Watuaga on HWY 321.
2. We're about 8 1/2 miles down the road, on the left.
3. Once you get to the scenic overlook, look for our sign soon because we're the next road on left.
1. Take 321 north towards Elizabethton.
2. When you get to the "T" intersection where HWY 67 and 321 meet, take a left on HWY 321 and go about 1.5 miles.
3. We'll be on your right, the second road past Shirley's Restaurant.
From Mountain City
1. Take 67 south towards Elizabethton.
2. After the bridge over the lake, 67 merges with 321.
3. Just go 1.5 miles and look for our sign on the right — it's the second right past Shirley's Restaurant.